- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Spend four hours giving back during Maryland Unites: Day of Service.
UMB Employee Benefits Fair
Mark your calendars for the benefits fair on Sept. 24 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the SMC Campus Center, 2nd Floor
Find the offices of Human Resource Services in the Lexington Building at 620 W. Lexington St.
Human Resource Services is committed to the continuous development and implementation of a comprehensive human resources program to service the university community.