- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Attend the State of Maryland Wellness Fair to learn more about the state’s wellness plan and receive free glucose and blood pressure screenings. All employees enrolled in a State of Maryland medical plan can attend.
Thursday, May 21
Noon – 4 p.m.
SMC Campus Center, Room 349
Find the offices of Human Resource Services in the Lexington Building at 620 W. Lexington St.
Human Resource Services is committed to the continuous development and implementation of a comprehensive human resources program to service the university community.