- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Subaward budgets are uploaded within the Budget on the Budget Actions tab.
Guidance for selecting the correct Subaward Budget Form (with example). Briefly, for S2S proposals, choose the Subrecipient Budget form that corresponds to the funding opportunity. The Proposal S2S tab, Forms sub-panel identifies the name of the required form. Contact your SPA Team for assistance.
- Subaward Budget Form 1-4 V1.4
- Subaward Budget Form 10_10_1_4 V1.4
- Subaward Budget Form 10_30_1_4 V1.4
- Subaward Budget Form 30_1_4 V1.4
Upload subaward budget form - instructions.
User-attached S2S forms are uploaded on the S2S tab.
- PHS Assignment Request Form - open with Adobe Reader only
- PHS Human Subjects and Clinical Trials Information Form - open with Adobe Reader only. See supplemental instructions for Human Subject Study Record attachment.
Grants.gov reference on compatible versions of Adobe Reader.
Attachment file name restrictions
- Attachment file names and descriptions must not contain any spaces or special characters or have >20 characters. Example: UnivOfMaryland2016.pdf
- Every Attachment, including biosketches, subaward budget forms, and the subaward budget justification attachment, must have a different (unique) file name.
Include: Before you submit into the approval routing, check the boxes to "include" your attachments on the S2S tab. This action cannot be done during routing.
Print: Many errors can be discovered and resolved by printing each Grants.gov form from the S2S tab or Proposal Summary tab. Error messages will let you know if an attachment is missing or invalid. Tip: Print each form separately (not All Included) for easier troubleshooting of errors.
After submission of the proposal for approvals, open the proposal in VIEW mode to review or approve; open the proposal in EDIT mode only if you will update existing attachments. For system-to-system submission of proposals, attachments must be marked as Final prior to submission to grants.gov