- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Forms and Instructions
Subaward budgets are uploaded within the Budget on the Budget Actions tab.
- For S2S proposals, choose the Subrecipient Budget form that corresponds to the funding opportunity. The Proposal S2S tab, Forms sub-panel identifies the name of the required form. When the subaward budget is uploaded (Budget Actions tab, Subaward Budget sub-panel), the Form Name column is autopopulated. The form name on the S2S tab (e.g. RR_SubawardBudget10_30_1_3) and the Form Name in the budget module (e.g. RR_Budget10_1_3) should be similar. Contact your SPA Team for assistance.
- Subaward Budget Form - standard (open with Adobe Reader only)
- 10-year Subaward Budget Form - use if required by the FOA (open with Adobe Reader only)
- If neither of the above forms is similar to the form name listed on the Proposal S2S tab, Forms sub-panel, extract the subrecipient budget form from the funding opportunity Adobe package.
User-attached S2S forms are uploaded on the S2S tab.
- PHS Assignment Request Form - NIH Forms D - (open with Adobe Reader only)
- PHS Inclusion Enrollment Report (NIH Forms D) (open with Adobe Reader only)
Grants.gov reference on compatible versions of Adobe Reader.
Attachment file name restrictions
- Attachment file names and descriptions must not contain any spaces or special characters or have >20 characters. Example: UnivOfMaryland2016.pdf
- Every Attachment, including biosketches, subaward budget forms, and the subaward budget justification attachment, must have a different (unique) file name.
Most attachments are uploaded in Kuali Coeus on the Abstracts and Attachments tab, but a few are uploaded elsewhere (S2S Tab, or Budget).
Include: Before you submit into the approval routing, check the boxes to "include" your attachments on the S2S tab. This action cannot be done during routing.
Print: Many errors can be discovered and resolved by printing each Grants.gov form from the S2S tab or Proposal Summary tab. Error messages will let you know if an attachment is missing or invalid. Tip: Print each form separately (not All Included) for easier troubleshooting of errors.
After submission of the proposal for approvals, open the proposal in VIEW mode to review or approve; open the proposal in EDIT mode only if you will update existing attachments. For system-to-system submission of proposals, attachments must be marked as Final prior to submission to grants.gov