- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
A strategic plan has been developed to make the University “greater than the sum of our parts.” Created by the UMB community, the plan will shape the University for the next decade.
Learn how the eight themes and four fundamental elements will help move the University toward being a “best place” to work.
Have an idea that you'd like to share with the strategic plan implementation team? Let us know!
The planning process for the 2017-2021 strategic plan has started. Find out how you can participate in the coming weeks.