- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
About Middle States
Every 10 years, UMB undergoes a reaffirmation of its accreditation with The Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE). The process is an opportunity to strengthen the University through a comprehensive evaluation.
April 07, 2016
On April 6, UMB took a giant step toward that important goal with a glowing preliminary report from the Middle States evaluation team.
University hosts evaluation team visit.
2016 Self-Study Submitted
The 2016 Middle States Self-Study has been submitted.
Read the Report
For Steering Committee and Workgroup members.