- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
About Middle States
Every 10 years, UMB undergoes a reaffirmation of its accreditation with The Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE). The process is an opportunity to strengthen the University through a comprehensive evaluation.
Middle States Town Halls
Thanks for joining the conversation! Attendees worked within small groups to review and provide feedback on draft recommendations to the Middle States subcommittee.
Student Meredith Baker won an iPad mini in the Middle States Self-Study survey drawing. A total of 1,836 students, faculty, and staff took the survey. Thanks for your participation!