- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
About Middle States
Every 10 years, UMB undergoes a reaffirmation of its accreditation with The Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE). The process is an opportunity to strengthen the University through a comprehensive evaluation.
Middle States Town Halls
Join the conversation. Each town hall is focused around a different Workgroup theme.
Summer 2015: Steering Committee produces first draft of self-study report.
Student Meredith Baker won an iPad mini in the Middle States Self-Study survey drawing. A total of 1,836 students, faculty, and staff took the survey. Thanks for your participation!
For Steering Committee and Workgroup members.