- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Award administration involves a broad set of activities regarding the management of sponsored funds, compliance with federal regulations and adherence to University policies and procedures.
PIs and their administrators work closely with Sponsored Programs Administration (SPA) on non-financial activities related to an award, and with Sponsored Projects Administration and Compliance (SPAC) on financial activities. SPA/SPAC update meetings are held quarterly.