- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Office Hours During Holidays
Please note the ESDS Office will be closed on the following days:
- Thursday, Nov. 26-Friday, Nov. 27
- Friday, Dec. 25- Sunday, Jan. 3rd. The office will reopen on Monday, January 4, 2016.
- Monday, November 16 - Learning and Study Strategies Inventory (LASSI) Workshop
- Tuesday, December 1st - Study with Your Brain in Mind!
What is Coaching?
Coaching assists individuals in their personal and professional growth through the development of realistic and relevant goals.
We have many events over the course of the academic year to assist with time management and disability awareness.