- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Students Requesting Fall 2016 Academic Accommodations: Submit request
Student Note Takers: Submit your Fall 2016 schedule
Labor Day: Sept. 5, the office is closed.
Thanksgiving Day: Nov. 24, and 25, the office is closed.
Christmas Day and New Year's Day: Dec. 25 through Jan. 2, 2017, the office is closed.
What is Coaching?
Coaching assists individuals in their personal and professional growth through the development of realistic and relevant goals.
We have many events over the course of the academic year to assist with time management and disability awareness.