- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Research and Development
The Office of Research & Development is the chief administrative unit and catalyst for advancing research and economic development at UMB.
ORD furthers these developments by providing high quality service to investigators, fostering new research and clinical initiatives with industry, and promoting translational discoveries into public benefit. Our outreach projects encourage economic development in West Baltimore through the University of Maryland BioPark and the Center for Local Engagement, and global outreach through the Center for Global Engagement.