- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Creating strong writers is about more than correcting weak writing. That is why the Writing Center is committed to helping registered UMB students become skilled, successful, and self-sufficient writers through one-on-one consultations, online writing resources, and a variety of workshops and events.
Schedule an Appointment
We don't just make edits—we make you a better writer. So are you ready to improve your writing? Schedule an appointment now!
Don't have time to come in for a consultation? We have tons of online resources that will help you become a better writer.
Still want more tools and tricks of the trade? Check out our list of online workshops this semester.