- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Creating strong writers is about more than correcting weak writing. That is why the Writing Center is committed to helping registered UMB students become skilled, successful, and self-sufficient writers through one-on-one consultations, online writing resources, and a variety of workshops and events.
Want to become a better writer? We can help. Schedule a one-on-one appointment now!
Don't have time for a consultation? Find the answers to common questions in our handouts.
Need help with the fundamentals of writing? Take one of our video-based online workshops.