- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
UMB's 20th Gala Looks Back and Ahead
Read the story and check out the video.
This year, UMB is investigating the significance of outreach and service to our community.
UMB takes interprofessional education (IPE) seriously. Dr. Perman wants to prepare all UMB students to provide high-quality, affordable health care and human services within a team-based model.
Jay A. Perman, MD, is the sixth president of the University of Maryland, Baltimore. His presidency is marked by a commitment to such issues as interprofessional education, community engagement, innovation and commercialization, and economic development.