- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
RECEIVING FINANCIAL AID FOR THE 2014-2015 ACADEMIC YEAR?
All students receiving funds through the University including financial aid, merit awards, grants and scholarships, must complete a FAFSA.
Our office will be closed from Wednesday, December 24, 2014 through Friday, January 2, 2015. The office will reopen on Monday, January 5, 2015 at 8 a.m.
INTEREST RATES ON NEW FEDERAL STUDENT LOANS
The method used to calculate federal student loan interest rates has changed:
CONTACTING US VIA EMAIL
- Current students must always use their UMB email when contacting us. Forms cannot be faxed or emailed.
- Incoming students must have a Financial Aid email address in SURFS. Please login to SURFS and follow the instructions for adding an email.