- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
RECEIVING FINANCIAL AID FOR THE 2015-2016 ACADEMIC YEAR?
All students receiving funds through the University including financial aid, merit awards, grants and scholarships, must complete a FAFSA.
Thursday, March 26: Free Tax Preparation with the Baltimore CASH Campaign. Learn more and register here.
Information and forms for students interested in receiving financial aid for Summer 2015.
INTEREST RATES ON NEW FEDERAL STUDENT LOANS
The method used to calculate federal student loan interest rates has changed: