- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
RECEIVING FINANCIAL AID FOR THE 2015-2016 ACADEMIC YEAR?
All students receiving funds through the University including financial aid, merit awards, grants and scholarships, must complete a FAFSA.
Thursday, March 5: Free Tax Preparation with the Baltimore CASH Campaign. Learn more and register here.
INTEREST RATES ON NEW FEDERAL STUDENT LOANS
The method used to calculate federal student loan interest rates has changed:
CONTACTING US VIA EMAIL
- Current students must always use their UMB email when contacting us. Forms cannot be faxed or emailed.
- Incoming students must have a Financial Aid email address in SURFS. Please login to SURFS and follow the instructions for adding an email.