- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
The 2017-2018 FAFSA is now available. All students seeking financial aid at UMB must complete the FAFSA. The FAFSA must be completed for each academic year that a student would like to apply for financial aid.
For priority consideration, the FAFSA should be completed by March 1, 2017. Get started here.
RECEIVING FINANCIAL AID FOR THE 2016-2017 ACADEMIC YEAR?
All students receiving funds through the University including financial aid, merit awards, grants and scholarships, must complete a FAFSA.
The office will be closed on Friday, December 23. Regular operating hours will resume on Tuesday, January 3, 2017.
INTEREST RATES ON FEDERAL STUDENT LOANS
The method used to calculate federal student loan interest rates has changed:
Starting with the 2017-2018 FAFSA, students can submit the FAFSA as early as October 1, 2016 and use earlier income and tax information. Learn more about the changes from the Department of Education.
CONTACTING SFAE VIA EMAIL
Current students must always use their UMB email when contacting us. Forms cannot be faxed or emailed.
- Incoming students must have a Financial Aid email address in SURFS. Please login to SURFS and follow the instructions for adding an email.
- STUDENT RIGHT TO KNOW