- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
RECEIVING FINANCIAL AID FOR THE 2015-2016 ACADEMIC YEAR?
All students receiving funds through the University including financial aid, merit awards, grants and scholarships, must complete a FAFSA.
Monday, May 25: The office will be closed for the observance of Memorial Day. Normal hours will resume on Tuesday, May 26, 2015.
INTEREST RATES ON NEW FEDERAL STUDENT LOANS
The method used to calculate federal student loan interest rates has changed: