- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
The University has a negotiated fringe benefit rate agreement with the federal government. Rates are applied to salaries consistently across all funding sources.
All proposals must incorporate these rates. Kuali Coeus will apply the current rates to a newly created proposal budget. If you are not starting a new proposal in Kuali Coeus, then the budget must be synced to the current rates.