- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
NOTICE: In the event that UMB is closed and/or the federal government is closed due to the inclement weather on Monday, October 5, 2015, unless notified otherwise by NIH, the October 5, 2015, deadline stands and all proposals must be submitted by 5 PM, Monday, October 5, 2015. Please work with your PIs to finalize all proposal components as quickly as possible.
SPA will be available to submit proposals on Monday, October 5, 2015. We recommend that you finalize proposals prior to Monday if at all possible.
If you have any questions, please contact your SPA team manager.
Kuali Coeus is UMB's enterprise system for electronic research administration. Look here for user tips, tools, and training.
Whether you are a current Kuali Coeus user looking for pointers or request forms, or a new user seeking Kuali Coeus access and training, this is your place of reference.
Issue log (issues and status)
- User Access and Requests: User roles, Address Book, Sponsors, Organizations
- User Resources and Help
- RAVEN Reports: Kuali Coeus data via the RAVEN reporting tool
If you have a proposal question that is not directly related to Kuali Coeus, such as interpreting sponsor guidelines or preparing a proposal budget, please contact your department administrator or your SPA Team.