- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Jay A. Perman, MD, has been president of the University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB) since 2010.
Dr. Perman values civility, interprofessional research and education, and outreach to the community. A pediatric gastroenterologist, Perman continues to practice medicine through his weekly President’s Clinic.
The University of Maryland, Baltimore's leadership is responsible for the University's strategic vision. They are dedicated to its mission and core values - accountability, civility, collaboration, diversity, excellence, knowledge, and leadership.