- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Procurement Services strives to provide excellent customer service through the procurement of quality goods and services for the University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB) community.
Through the competitive procurement process, we look to develop strategic and diverse supplier business relationships and implement cost-effective contracts that produce significant savings and value to the University.
Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is strongly committed to maximizing the opportunities for minority and women owned businesses in our procurement process.
The University of Maryland is committed to Environmentally Preferable Purchasing (EPP).