- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
The Health Professions Loan is a Subsidized Loan with a 5% interest rate.
The Loan has a twelve month grace period, meaning that it does not begin to accrue interest and does not go into repayment until twelve months after the student drops below half-time status (below six credits). Students then have ten years to repay the loan.
Dental (DDS) Students who borrow $15,000 would have a monthly payment of $159.10 and total finance charges of $4,091.73 over the ten years.
Pharmacy (PharmD) Students who borrow $7,500 would have a monthly payment of $79.55 and total finance charges of $2,045.87 over the ten years.