- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Endorsing a Graduate Plus Loan
Steps to be taken by endorser:
- Sign up for a PIN number at pin.ed.gov — a PIN is required to electronically sign the endorser addendum.
- Sign onto www.studentloans.gov — this is the website where you electronically co-sign the loan.
- Click on Endorse a Plus Loan (fourth link down the center of the page)
- Enter Loan Reference Number (provided by student borrower) and follow the instructions.