- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Health Professions Loans
The Health Professions Student Loan program provides low interest rate loans to full-time, financially needy students to pursue a degree in dentistry or pharmacy.
Funding for this program is administered by the Health Resources and Services Administration, Bureau of Health Professions.
Funds from the Health Professions Student Loan are funded by Title VII of the Higher Education Act and are not considered private loans.