- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
The ESDS Testing Center provides a reliable space for UMB students who receive testing accommodations to take exams.
UMB students at Shady Grove, please schedule your testing accommodations here.
To request a time to take your exam in the testing center at UMB, you must complete the following steps:
1. Request academic accommodations with the ESDS office each semester.
2. Work with the instructor to determine a reasonable time period to take your accommodated exam or quiz.
3. Complete the following form to schedule a spot within the Testing Center within five business days of the desired testing date to allow the ESDS office to coordinate with instructors. Make sure to provide your instructor's correct email address.
4. Wait to receive an email from ESDS confirming the date and time of your exam.
5. Come to the Testing Center 10 minutes before your appointment time. Please bring your UMID. Please note, your personal belongings (including phone and smart-watch) will be collected.
IF YOU ARE RUNNING LATE FOR AN APPOINTMENT, please contact the Testing Center to give notice: 410-706-7714.
ESDS Testing Center
SMC Campus Center, Room LL005
SUMMER 2019 HOURS: Monday, Tuesday, Friday 9:30am - 5:00PM; Wednesday & Thursday 9:30am - 10:00pm (evening hours available until 7/15). Please contact Testing Center to schedule before 12:00pm.
Testing Center Phone: 410-706-7714 (for voice mail)