- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
The Office of Educational Support and Disability Services (ESDS) works with students with all types of disabilities including physical, learning, sensory, psychological, ADHD, and chronic and acute medical conditions.
ESDS works with UMB students, faculty and staff to facilitate academic success and to make education accessible regardless of ability.
- Provides students with disabilities academic accommodations through an interactive process.
- Serves all UMB students through academic coaching and educational workshops.
- Creates a safe space for UMB community to discuss disability and academic success.
- Trains and consults with UMB community on best practices impacting disability and student learning.
- Creates programs and presentations around disABILITY awareness.
- Promotes an accessible campus community.