- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Do you know?
...what to do if you forget your UMB OneCard and need to park on campus?
Monday through Friday, a monthly parker (with an access card and permit) may go to the Parking Cashier's Office, located in the SMC Campus Center (lower level), with the white ticket received upon entry and request a voucher to exit the garage for that day.
Special Event Parking
The Office of Parking and Transportation Services (PTS) coordinates parking arrangements for University, University of Maryland Medical Center, and non-University events.
Depending on size and event time, visitors and guests will be allowed to park on campus, as space permits, at the visitor rate.
Reserved spaces for Southern Management Corporation Campus Center events are located on the third level of the Pratt Street Garage, located at 646 W. Pratt St.
Request special event parking:
- Complete the “Request for Special Event Parking” form online.
- All requests must be received by PTS at least 10 days in advance of the event. A guest list should be provided.
- A maximum of 34 reserved spaces, on level 3, is available for reserved parking at Pratt Street Garage. The cost is $20 per space/per day.
- You also must request a security officer from the Department of Public Safety at least two weeks prior to your event.
For more information, contact Jamie Hood at 410-706-1216.
The cost of reserved spaces is $20 per day/per space (nonrefundable), which must be prepaid at the time of request.
Prepaid options include:
- Nonstate-issued credit card (Visa, American Express, Master Card, Discover)
- Journal entry with Chartstring or Cost Center Information - signed