- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Seventh Annual IPE Day
University President Jay A. Perman, MD, has made interprofessional education (IPE) a priority at the University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB). The Seventh Annual IPE Day, to be held on April 3, 2019, enhances the knowledge of faculty and students about this emerging collaborative movement in health care, law, and social work.
Student participants in IPE Day discover:
- How to effectively communiate with professionals outside your area of study
- What specialist skills you can share with other professionals
- How interprofessional communication affect quality of care
All students are encouraged to participate in innovative activities that highlight the goals and benefits of interprofessional education.
Seventh Annual IPE Day: Student Activity Session
Wednesday, April 3, 2019
12:15 to 5:30 p.m.
School of Nursing, SMC Campus Center, HS/HSL
|12:15 to 1 p.m.||Check-in at SON lobby|
|1 to 1:10 p.m.||Welcome: Jay A. Perman, MD, and Jane M. Kirschling, PhD, RN, FAAN|
|1:10 to 1:50 p.m.||Family Experience with IPE|
|2 to 4 p.m.||Breakout Case-based Sessions|
|4:15 to 4:45 p.m.||Debriefing and Raffle|
|4:45 to 5:30 p.m.||Student BBQ|
Please direct all questions to Patricia Danielewicz.