- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Sixth Annual IPE Day
University President Jay A. Perman, MD, has made interprofessional education (IPE) a priority at the University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB). The Sixth Annual IPE Day on April 4 enhanced the knowledge of faculty and students about this emerging collaborative movement in health care, law, and social work.
Student participants in IPE Day discovered:
- How to effectively communicate with professionals outside your area of study
- What specialist skills you can share with other professionals
- How interprofessional communication affect quality of care
All students are encouraged to participate in innovative activities that highlight the goals and benefits of interprofessional education.
Sixth Annual IPE Day: Student Activity Session
Wednesday, April 4, 2018
12:15 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
School of Nursing, SMC Campus Center, HS/HSL Library
|12:15 to 1 p.m.||Check-in|
|1 to 1:10 p.m.||Introduction and Welcome|
|1:10 to 1:50 p.m.||Family Experience with IPE|
|2 to 4 p.m.||Breakout Case-based Sessions|
|4:15 to 4:45 p.m.||Debriefing and Raffle|
|4:45 to 5:30 p.m.||Student BBQ|
Please direct all questions to Patricia Danielewicz.