- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Lost & Found
URecFit manages the lost and found for the entire Campus Center building. If you believe your property has been stolen, please contact UMB Police by calling 410-706-6882.
The Campus Center is not responsible for any materials, equipment, or personal items left in the building.
Found Items ▾
What to do if you find an item.
If you find an item, please turn it in to the URecFit business desk, which is located on the fourth floor of the Campus Center.
- Items of personal nature (undergarments, toiletries, etc.) will be discarded immediately.
- Clothing and non-valuable items (water bottles, shoes, goggles, etc.) will be kept in a secure location for a minimum of two weeks and then donated to a 501(c)(3) charity.
- Valuables (IDs, electronics, credit cards, watches, etc.) will be kept in a secure location for a minimum of two weeks and then turned in to the University’s Police Department.
- One Cards should be turned in to the One Card office located on the lower level of the SMC Campus Center. If the One Card office is closed, the IDs should be placed in the designated black mailbox next to the office door.