- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Student Health Center
- If you have an urgent care need during business hours (Monday-Friday 7AM-4:45PM), please walk into Unversity Maryland Immediate care.
- When the Student Health Center is Closed call (667) 214-1800 to speak with an on-call physician for urgent matters. A physician is on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year including holidays.
- True emergencies. If you have a true emergency you should proceed to the nearest emergency room or call 911. ER visits are not covered by Student Health but instead fall under your CareFirst or equivalent coverage.
Student Counseling Center
- For mental health emergencies, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.