- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Visit Operations and Planning for a full list of related offices.
Tuition and Fees
The schedule of 2019 - 2020 Proposed Tuition and Mandatory Fees is pending approval by the University System of Maryland Board of Regents. This schedule is provided for information only. For specific inquiries, please contact the offices below.
The University System of Maryland reserves the right to make changes in tuition, fees, and other charges at any time such changes are deemed necessary by the USM institutions and the USM Board of Regents.
Please direct inquiries regarding student financial assistance to:
Please direct inquiries concerning tuition and fees, student accounts, and billing to:
UMB Office of Student Accounting601 W. Lombard St.
Baltimore, MD 21201
Additional Tuition and Mandatory Fee Information:
- 2018 - 2019 Tuition and Mandatory Fees
- 2017 - 2018 Tuition and Mandatory Fees
- 2016 - 2017 Tuition and Mandatory Fees
- 2015 - 2016 Tuition and Mandatory Fees
- 2014 - 2015 Tuition and Mandatory Fees
- 2013 - 2014 Tuition and Mandatory Fees
- 2012 - 2013 Tuition and Mandatory Fees
- 2011 - 2012 Tuition and Mandatory Fees
- 2010 - 2011 Tuition and Mandatory Fees
- 2009 - 2010 Tuition and Mandatory Fees
- Peer Tuition and Fee Comparison
*Mandatory (Auxiliary) Fees Include: Student Activities, Student Government Association, Supporting Facilities, Transportation, and Technology. Additional fees may apply depending on the degree program. Detail of all fees is provided by the UMB Office of Student Accounting.