- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Click the center of the cover to view the latest issue of UMB Spotlight.
UMB Confronts Chronic Pain
The session is complimentary and includes heavy hors-d’oeuvres and parking.
Have questions or need additional information, please contact Alvette Chase at 410-706-8495 or by email:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: Wednesday, October 16, 2019
Location: Padonia Park Club, 12006 Jenifer Road, Timonium, MD 21094
Time: 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.