- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Campus Life Services is committed to providing essential co-curricular and interdisciplinary support services that will:
- Minimize hurdles for students by streamlining business processes to afford prompt and easy access to necessary administrative services.
- Provide students with a campuswide community in which they can excel in their program of study while building personal and professional relationships with their colleagues across professional disciplines.
- Create a student-oriented environment that helps students realize their full intellectual and individual potential.
- In partnership with the schools and programs, educate and develop students to be socially responsible professionals and citizens of the world.
For an overview of our services view the 2019 Campus Life Services Welcome Presentation, presented to students at their various orientation sessions in early Fall 2019.