- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Safe Space: Part 1 12:00 PM | SMC Campus Center, Room 351 Join us as we learn about sexuality in this informative workshop where we will explore lesbian, gay, bisexual, and asexual identities.
Campus Life Services is committed to providing essential co-curricular and interdisciplinary support services that will:
- Minimize hurdles for students by streamlining business processes to afford prompt and easy access to necessary administrative services.
- Provide students with a campuswide community in which they can excel in their program of study while building personal and professional relationships with their colleagues across professional disciplines.
- Create a student-oriented environment that helps students realize their full intellectual and individual potential.
- In partnership with the schools and programs, educate and develop students to be socially responsible professionals and citizens of the world.