- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Campus Life Services is committed to providing essential co-curricular and interdisciplinary support services that will:
- Minimize hurdles for students by streamlining business processes to afford prompt and easy access to necessary administrative services.
- Provide students with a campuswide community in which they can excel in their program of study while building personal and professional relationships with their colleagues across professional disciplines.
- Create a student-oriented environment that helps students realize their full intellectual and individual potential.
- In partnership with the schools and programs, educate and develop students to be socially responsible professionals and citizens of the world.
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2017-2018 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.