- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Campus Life Services is committed to providing essential co-curricular and interdisciplinary support services that will:
- Minimize hurdles for students by streamlining business processes to afford prompt and easy access to necessary administrative services.
- Provide students with a campuswide community in which they can excel in their program of study while building personal and professional relationships with their colleagues across professional disciplines.
- Create a student-oriented environment that helps students realize their full intellectual and individual potential.
- In partnership with the schools and programs, educate and develop students to be socially responsible professionals and citizens of the world.