- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
All group exercise will resume June 4. Our summer schedule will be posted the week of May 28!
To take a group exercise class, you need to reserve your spot through our NEW URecFit Live Portal! MINDBODY has been retired and you can now use our portal to sign up for classes using your UM credentials!
To see our new portal click here!
Click on this link to access our URecFit Live Portal! You do not need to create a profile if you're a UMB employee, staff or faculty! You can use your UMB credentials to sign in
Once you are in the portal, make sure you click on the group exercise section and the class that you want.
- The class will show up and have all the occurences of the class. Remember, you can only register 24 hours in advance of the class. Click on the class that you would like to attend and hit "Register"
- You can also find all programs and instructional programs on this page
If you are experiencing difficulties with registration, please contact us at 410-706-5355 or email email@example.com
A reservation is held 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time of the class. After 10 minutes, a reserved spot may be forfeited to a walk-in participant if space is limited.
URecFit offers a wide variety of group exercise classes. The classes are available to UMB students and current URecFit Campus Center members and are open to all fitness levels. You may attend any class, any day, and any time you choose. Please be sure to read our group exercise policies and procedures.
We are constantly striving to improve. Please take our survey to provide feedback on group exercise.