- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
All group exercise will resume January 14. Our spring schedule will be posted the week of January 7!
To take a group exercise class, you need to reserve your spot through our URecFit Live portal!
To see our new portal, click here!
- Click on this link to access our URecFit Live portal! You do not need to create a profile if you're a UMB employee, staff, or faculty! You can use your UMB credentials to sign in.
- Once you are in the portal, make sure you click on the group exercise section and the class that you want.
- The class will show up and have all the occurrences of the class that occur within a 24-hour period of the start time. Remember, you can only register 24 hours in advance of the class. Click on the class that you would like to attend and select Register.
- You also can find all programs and instructional programs on this page
- Remember, all reservations are held up to 10 minutes before the beginning of the class.
- To cancel your class reservation, click on your name or username in the upper-right corner and select Profile. Look to the left navigation under Personal Information and select Programs. Your program registrations will be listed and you may select Cancel to cancel your reserved spot.