- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Women on Weights
Are you intimidated by the free weights and machines? Allow our certified instructors and trainers to help you with learning the basics of weight training. This program will teach you:
- How to safely use strength equipment.
- Basic strength training technique.
- The benefits of weight training.
- How to prepare and use weight training programs to meet your goals.
- Creative ways to train each muscle and stay healthy using free weights!
The program begins Oct. 15 and will end Nov. 19. The program schedule is going to be every Tuesday and Thursday at 5:30 p.m. on the MAC Court in Pratt Gym.
You can sign up at our Business Desk at URecFit or on the URecFitLive Portal. Registration closes on Wednesday, Oct. 16.
Registration costs $40 for students, $50 for members, and $100 for eligible non-members
For more information, email email@example.com