- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Eighth Annual IPE Day
The Eighth Annual IPE Day will be held on February 26, 2020. The event is designed to enhance the knowledge of faculty and students about this emerging collaborative movement in health care, law, and social work.
Student participants in IPE Day discover:
- How to effectively communiate with professionals outside your area of study
- What specialist skills you can share with other professionals
- How interprofessional communication affect quality of care
All students are encouraged to participate in innovative activities that highlight the goals and benefits of interprofessional education.
Eighth Annual IPE Day: Student Activity Session
Wednesday, February 26, 2020
12:15 to 5:30 p.m.
School of Nursing, SMC Campus Center, HS/HSL
|12:15 to 1 p.m.||Check-in at SON lobby|
|1 to 1:10 p.m.||Welcome|
|1:10 to 1:50 p.m.||A Patient's Experience with IPE|
|2 to 4 p.m.||Breakout Case-based Sessions|
|4:15 to 4:45 p.m.||Debriefing|
|4:45 to 5:30 p.m.||End of Day Meal|
Please direct all questions to Reetta Gach.