- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Disbursements Workshops are designed to assist departments with processing accounts payable, travel, and working fund transactions.
Check the training database for upcoming Workshops. Workshops are listed under Course Type: Disbursements Workshops.
Note: Business Travel Policy and Procedure Training is listed under Course Type: CAMPUS.
- Disbursements for Standard Procurements (PUR01) Procedure
- Miscellaneous Disbursements Procedure
- Processing Tuition Reimbursement Payments to Employees
- Subcontracts Procedure
- Honoraria Procedure
- Presentation - includes Quantum Financials
- AP_FinSvc@umaryland.edu for emailing invoices to Accounts Payable
- This workshop focused on each of the payment areas in Disbursements and on reconciliations. The discussion also included a high-level overview of related state regulations, UMB policies and procedures, and R*STARS.
Disbursements, Working Fund, and Wire Transfers
- This workshop discussed Disbursements functions, state regulations, policies, and procedures. Detailed discussions on Working Fund and Foreign Wire Transfers were also included in the presentation.
Travel - Basic Workshop
- This workshop analyzed how to complete eTravel Forms for three basic scenarios: One-Day Trip, Overnight Trip, and International Trip. Participants were given scenarios and blank eTravel forms to complete.
- The information and solutions are available on the Travel Training web page under the Travel Scenarios section header. Please jump to http://www.umaryland.edu/financialservices/disbursements/travel/travel-training/ to view the content studied during the Basic Travel Workshop.