- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Submit Communications Work Request
Request services from Communications & Public Affairs.
All University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB) faculty, students and staff can submit requests to the Office of Communications & Public Affairs (OCPA). They offer a range of services and project assistance including but not limited to print, web, email, and digital needs. OCPA works on a fee basis and projects are billed hourly. A valid UMB chartstring is required before work can begin.
- Ensure appropriate approvals and valid UMB chartstring for the project.
- Complete the Work Request Form.
- If you have problems with the form or need additional assistance please contact OCPA’s Marketing Department.