- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Interactive Form Request
Request the creation of an interactive form on the University of Maryland, Baltimore website.
All UMB faculty and staff may request the Office of Communications & Public Affairs (OCPA) web applications team create a digital form for their campus needs. Digital interactive forms are encouraged.
- Review the Interactive Form Guidelines in the UMB Website Manual.
- Complete the OCPA’s Work Request Form.
- If you have problems with the form or need additional assistance please contact OCPA’s Web Development Team.
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2017-2018 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.