- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Submit Content for the Elm
Submit content through the Elm, Elm Weekly, and common calendar.
All University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB) faculty, students and staff are welcome to submit content to the Elm, Elm Weekly, or common calendar. Content will be reviewed and edited for University style.
For more information on the Elm see the FAQs website.
- Review UMB’s Editorial Style Guide for Web and Best Practices for Web Writing.
- Complete the Elm Submission online form.
- If you have problems with the form email Elm Support.
- All Elm Weekly submissions are due by 4 p.m. the Wednesday before publication (Elm Weekly publishes each Monday). If there is a holiday or other extenuating circumstances, the due date and publication date may change.
- If there is an error in your content or other edits are needed email Elm Support.