Benefit Forms


  • Change of Address — Employee Self Service will list ALL places that MUST be updated if you change address


Leave forms are available here.

Tuition Remission and Reimbursement

Health Benefits

To enroll in Health Benefits you must login to SPS Workday. For more information on how to find your login ID and how to enroll click here.

Life Insurance


Flexible Spending Account

Retirement Forms

MSRP (Pension) Forms
Optional Retirement Plan (ORP) Forms (Exempt Faculty and Staff)

Supplemental Retirement Account (SRA) Forms‌

Employees wishing to make changes or enroll in a Supplemental Retirement Account (SRA) should complete appropriate form, and sign and email it to

Roth Plans