- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Diversity, ADA, and Affirmative Action
The University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB) is committed to building a diverse and inclusive campus community and fostering a climate that promotes and values diversity and respect for the individual.
This commitment includes:
- Cultivating an environment that fosters an awareness and understanding that diverse perspectives are not only educationally sound and vital, but also are an indispensable part of continuous human learning.
- Building a harmonious culture that capitalizes upon the unique backgrounds and experiences of its students, faculty, and staff as a primary key to continued growth.
- Providing opportunities to learn respect for each other and to value each other's unique skills and different perspectives.
- Helping individual members recognize the inherent value and dignity of all members of the campus community and their impact on the University's well-being and overall progress.
For additional information:
- EEO is the Law (English)
- EEO is the Law, Supplement (English)
- EEO is the Law (Spanish)
- EEO is the Law, Supplement (Spanish)
- EEO is the Law (Chinese)
- EEO is the Law, Supplement (Chinese)
- OFCCP Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- UMB Nondiscrimination Policies
Federal affirmative action regulations and University policy require the development and maintenance of a written affirmative action program covering staff, faculty, and all other academic employees.
The Office of Diversity, ADA, and Affirmative Action is available to advise and assist all staff and faculty with their request for reasonable accommodations.
Committed to supporting the recruitment, advancement, and retention of an excellent and diverse faculty, fostering a supportive climate for all.