- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Directions and Parking
Human Resource Services
University of Maryland, Baltimore
620 W. Lexington Street, 3rd Floor
Baltimore, MD 21201
- Street parking: The best area to park is metered parking on Lexington and Pine streets. Please be advised that from 3:30 p.m., ticketing will begin on Lombard Street and beginning at the corner of Pratt and Greene streets. The University of Maryland Police and the City of Baltimore begin to ticket and tow cars that are parked at meters during evening rush hour.
- Garage parking: If you are coming to Human Resource Services for an interview, you may park in the Saratoga Street Garage (on the corner of Saratoga and ArchsStreets). You will need to pay the appropriate garage fees.
Directions from Carroll County
- Take the Baltimore Beltway (I-695) toward Glen Burnie
- Exit on to I-95 North
- Follow the signs to I-395 downtown. Once on I-395 downtown , follow signs to Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
- Once on Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., turn right on Saratoga Street. Garage is immediately on the right, just after Pine Street.
Directions from Glen Burnie
- Ritchie Highway (Route 2) onto Hanover Street
- Go over the Hanover Street Bridge, pass the second traffic light, take a right on I-95 downtown exit, and stay in the right lane, which is I-395 downtown.
- Once on I-395, follow signs to Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
- Once on Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., turn right onto W. Pratt Street and turn left into the Penn Street Garage
Directions from New York, Delaware, Bel Air, Perry Hall. and Essex
- Take I-95 South and follow signs to the Fort McHenry Tunnel
- Go through the tunnel, stay in the right lanes, and exit off on the I-395 downtown exit
- Follow I-395 to Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. exit
- Turn right onto Saratoga Street and turn right into the Saratoga Street Garage
Directions from Washington, D.C., Virginia, and Silver Spring
- Take I-95 North toward Baltimore
- Take exit for I-395 toward downtown
- Follow I-395 to the Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. exit, take Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
- Once on Martin Luther King Blvd., turn right on Saratoga Street. Garage is immediately on the right, just after Pine Street.
Directions from Towson
- Take I-83 South to the end
- Make a right on Lombard Street, continue to Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. and make a right
- Make a right onto Saratoga Street, then a right into the garage
- The Mass Transit Administration offers many options for travel. You may catch a range of buses that stop at Lexington Market and on Baltimore Street and any bus marked University of Maryland.
- The MARC train will stop at Camden Yards. Walk six blocks west on Pratt Street and make a right-hand turn onto Greene Street, go up one block, and make a left onto Lexington Street.
By Light Rail
- Light-rail connects park-and-ride locations from Northern Baltimore County to Glen Burnie and includes spur lines to Pennsylvania Station and BWI Airport. The University stop is two blocks east of campus on Baltimore Street.
- The Baltimore Metro runs from East Baltimore to Owings Mills. Stops nearest the University are at Lexington Market and Charles Center.