- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Upcoming Disbursements Workshop on Quantum Financials! This workshop is an opportunity to meet with the Disbursements team to learn and discuss invoice processes in Quantum Financials.
Date: January 29, 2020. Time: 10:00 – 12:00. Location: School of Nursing, Room 130. Register here.
Check Your Knowledge
- All funds administered by UMB, regardless of fund source, are UMB Funds. UMB Funds are governed by state regulations, USM policies, and UMB policies and procedures. UMB Funds include State-appropriated general funds, tuition, fees, and other income, as well as auxiliary funds, revolving/discretionary funds, Designated Research Initiative Funds, gifts, contract or grant revenues, and other restricted funds.
- A UMB Employee includes (but is not limited to) all types (regular, contingent I and contingent II) and classes (faculty, staff, students, post-doctoral fellows) of individuals who receive compensation from UMB through the State of Maryland Central Payroll Bureau.