- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Register here for the Workshop on Making Payments to Research Study Participants. Guest Speaker: Julie Doherty, Human Research Protections Program and Human Protections Administrator. Attend this workshop to learn about resources and requirements for making payments to research study participants. The presentation includes IRB requirements and payment requirements for human research participants. Highly recommended for all personnel with responsibilities in offering, approving, or processing payments to research study participants. Date: Wednesday, April 24, 2019. Time: 10:00 – 12:00. Location: Pharmacy Hall, Room N203.
Check Your Knowledge
- All funds administered by UMB, regardless of fund source, are UMB Funds. UMB Funds are governed by state regulations, USM policies, and UMB policies and procedures. UMB Funds include State-appropriated general funds, tuition, fees, and other income, as well as auxiliary funds, revolving/discretionary funds, Designated Research Initiative Funds, gifts, contract or grant revenues, and other restricted funds.
- A UMB Employee includes (but is not limited to) all types (regular, contingent I and contingent II) and classes (faculty, staff, students, post-doctoral fellows) of individuals who receive compensation from UMB through the State of Maryland Central Payroll Bureau.