- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
When using SharePoint online and viewing content in other sites, you may receive an error message that says “sorry, this site hasn’t been shared with you” or “Error: Access Denied”. This means that you have not been setup with permission to access the content within that site. If you want to request access to the site, follow these steps:
- On the affected SharePoint Online site collection, click the gear icon for the Settings menu and then click Site Settings.
- On the Site Settings page, under Users and Permissions, select Site permissions.
- Select Access Request Settings.
- Click Allow Access Requests check box.
- In the Send all requests for access to the following email address type your email address, and then click OK.
If you want to request access to a SharePoint site and aren’t sure how to navigate to the site within Sharepoint or want to have a new site created for your project, department, or group – use the Sharepoint Request form.