- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
The peak hours are Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., and 4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- We ask that all patrons wear appropriate swimwear in the pool.
- No street shoes at any time. Deck shoes, flip-flops, etc., are allowed.
- Water shoes are permitted in the pool but not required.
- No denim of any kind.
- No sweat pants or extremely loose clothing.
- No boxer shorts, sports bras, or undergarments in place of a traditional swimsuit.
- See our full list of policies here.
No, a swim cap is not required.
Yes. Rinsing off before entering the pool ensures a cleaner pool environment for all users.
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2017-2018 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.