- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Sponsored Projects Procedures
PreAward Sponsor Requests
Submit responses to a request from a sponsor for certifications, approvals, budget documentation, and other administrative or contractual information during the period after submission but before the award has been formally granted.
Investigators, after submitting a proposal for a sponsored project, will often be asked for additional information regarding their proposal.
For additional information, please review the Sponsored Programs Administration website on Preaward Sponsor Requests.
- Receive request for additional information.
- Inform your SPA Team of specific request. These requests may include:
- Other support data,
- Certification of Institutional Review Board (IRB) approval,
- Certification of Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) approval, or
- Certification of human subjects training for all key personnel.
- If this is an NIH request submit the information through Just-In-Time (JIT) function within eRA Commons. See eRA Commons Access procedure if not previously registered.
- If request is from another organization follow sponsor instructions for response.