- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Parking Fee Increases
Beginning Oct. 29, 2017, biweekly payroll deduction, monthly billing, and Lexington Market Rooftop parking fees will increase. This increase is necessary as a result of the rising costs associated with the overall operation of the parking program.
The parking fees will be as follows:
- Biweekly Payroll Deduction Fees for full-time parkers will increase from $52 per pay period to $53.50 per pay period. The increase will appear in payroll checks dated Nov. 17, 2017.
- Lexington Market Rooftop Fees will increase from $26 per pay period to $26.75 per pay period.
- Monthly Billing Fees will increase from $112.50 per month to $116 per month. The increase will be reflected in the October 2017 billing.
- Daily fees for faculty and staff will not increase.
Please direct any questions you may have to Parking and Transportation Services at 410-706-6603.
Your continued support of the parking program is greatly appreciated.
Robert Milner, MS, CAPP
Director, UMB Parking and Transportation Services
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2017-2018 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.