- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Parking Fee Increases
Beginning Oct. 29, 2017, biweekly payroll deduction, monthly billing, and Lexington Market Rooftop parking fees will increase. This increase is necessary as a result of the rising costs associated with the overall operation of the parking program.
The parking fees will be as follows:
- Biweekly Payroll Deduction Fees for full-time parkers will increase from $52 per pay period to $53.50 per pay period. The increase will appear in payroll checks dated Nov. 17, 2017.
- Lexington Market Rooftop Fees will increase from $26 per pay period to $26.75 per pay period.
- Monthly Billing Fees will increase from $112.50 per month to $116 per month. The increase will be reflected in the October 2017 billing.
- Daily fees for faculty and staff will not increase.
Please direct any questions you may have to Parking and Transportation Services at 410-706-6603.
Your continued support of the parking program is greatly appreciated.
Robert Milner, MS, CAPP
Director, UMB Parking and Transportation Services