- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Live Baltimore Incentive Classes
You have reached a site that is currently under development
To view the live Human Resources site, please go to umaryland.edu/hrs instead.
Join UMB in partnership with the experts at Live Baltimore for a one-hour session about the homebuying incentives you may be eligible for when purchasing a home in Baltimore City.
The education sessions will cover the following topics:
- All of the homebuying incentives available to you
- How these incentives can be paired with the Live Near Your Work (LNYW) grant
- Information about the program’s qualifying neighborhoods
- Current listings of homes for sale in qualifying neighborhoods
Unlike homeownership counseling, these education sessions are not required to utilize UMB’s LNYW Program but are highly recommended for maximizing your down payment potential. In-depth homebuying incentive information is not covered during homeownership counseling.
Register for a One-On-One Session
No one-on-one sessions are available at this time.
Register for a Group Session
To attend a group session, please register for one of the dates below.
Group sessions are not available at this time.