- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Open Enrollment period ends Tuesday November 19th at 5:00 pm
The Department of Budget and Management (DBM) has communicated that you will have until Tuesday, November 19th at 5 pm to complete your Open Enrollment elections.
Open Enrollment begins on Oct. 15, 2019, and ends on Nov. 14, 2019. Any enrollments or changes made during Open Enrollment will become effective Jan. 1, 2020.
The Employee Benefits Fair will be held on Oct. 7, 2019 at the SMC Campus Center, 2nd Floor from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
No action is required unless you want to change benefits or dependents or enroll in a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) in 2020. With the exception of FSAs, current benefit choices roll over to 2020.
You Need To Take Action If …
- You want to enroll for the first time, change plans, or change coverage levels for 2020.
- You wish to participate or continue to participate in a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for 2020. The IRS requires all flexible spending account participants to re-enroll in these plans every year. If you wish to continue these plan(s), be sure to make your elections for 2020 by the Nov. 14 deadline.
SPS Workday to Enroll or Make Changes:
Employees who wish to enroll or make changes will need to login to SPS Workday.
If you do not know your username (W#) or need help on how to enroll, please see our SPS Workday website which outlines where to find your username and how to enroll.
For assistance, use the Quick Reference Guide when making Open Enrollment Elections.
Review your benefits summary statement in SPS Workday for accuracy. It is your responsibility to correct any errors.
If enrolling new dependents it is important to upload required supporting documentation when completing Open Enrollment changes. If the required documentation is not uploaded by 11/14/2019 the dependent will be removed.
Highlights of 2020 Open Enrollment
Health Care FSA - Limit Increase
The new maximum for 2020 will be $2,700.
Wellness Activities 2020
Wellness rewards earned in 2019 will continue through 12/31/2020