- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and educational institution and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, or protected veteran status to recruit, hire, compensate, train, and promote employees and applicants for employment in all job levels. Federal affirmative action regulations and University policy require the development and maintenance of a written affirmative action program covering staff, faculty, and all other academic employees.
- President's Statement on Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
- Affirmative Action for Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
- Am I A Protected Veteran?
- Affirmative Action FAQs
- VI-1.00(A) UMB POLICY ON AFFIRMATIVE ACTION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2017-2018 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.