- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
For UMB Faculty
Our campus faculty are leading academic curriculum changes to prepare students for significant professional roles in a rapidly diversifying state and nation and in a world where health needs are defying national borders and population identities.
Services CGEI offers to UMB faculty:
- Interprofessional Global Grants for innovative international projects
- Travel resources to help you plan your UMB-related international travel and research
- One-on-one support to help you develop or exand your global work - logistics, curricular support, networking, safety and security. Make an appointment Virginia Rowthorn or Bonnie Bissonette to schedule a meeting.
- Baltimore community service learning opportunities. Make an appointment with Lori Edwards, Senior Director for Community Engagement, to schedule a meeting.