- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
About Financial Services
Susan McKechnie, AVP and University Controller
Our mission: We provide quality service and informed leadership to the campus in areas requiring our financial expertise.
Our vision: Financial Services is committed to supporting UMB's vision of attaining national eminence. Our highly trained, professional staff will:
- Provide accurate, timely information.
- Be sensitive and flexible to a changing financial environment.
- Promote open communication and collaborative relationships.
- Foster a supportive and caring work environment.
- Provide ongoing training to the campus.