- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Exchange Online Email System
The University of Maryland, Baltimore’s official email system for faculty and staff is Microsoft Office 365 Exchange Online.
Exchange Online provides email services usually accessed via Outlook or Outlook Web App (OWA). Exchange also offers other tools such as:
- Meeting organizer
- Task management
- Contact information storage
- Access to shared mailboxes, and address books
Some of these components have features that will only function when accessed with the Outlook program.
Exchange Online includes Exchange Online Protection (EOP) services providing anti-spam and email anti-virus protections.