- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
- Serve as the Payroll Representative for departments supported by CASS.
- Time and Leave (T/L) audit and approval in the HRMS system — timesheets will continue to be approved by the employee's supervisor.
- Tracking and forecasting labor expenses for the fiscal year.
- Completion of payroll forms for employee changes (payroll adjustments, etc.).
- Recruitment of staff — completion of administrative processes required for new or replacement staff. This includes completion of paperwork, coordination of application review, and scheduling and participation in the interview process (position requisitions, new employee onboarding, termination paperwork, etc.).
- Process employee action forms(EAF).
- Coordinate and participate in the onboarding process for new employees with HR.
- Coordinate and track training for departments.
- Coordinate parking for new employees.
- Serve as the HR Partners representative for departments supported by CASS.
- Maintain departmental personnel information files if needed.
- Complete the annual budget preparation in eUMB.
- Process budget amendments.
- Review approved budgets with departmental leaders.
CASS manages the property insurance program at the University. For more information on property insurance coverage, click the links below.
- Track, forecast, and analyze departmental expenses and provide a summary report to departmental leaders on a monthly basis.
- Process vendor invoices with Accounts Payable by obtaining appropriate approval and submit in EUMB.
- Complete journal entries in eUMB.
- Process nondepartmental billing.
- Process working fund requests.
- Perform account reconciliations.
- Capital project accounting.
- UMB project accounting.
- Provide travel administration backup to departments. Travel will still be initiated and approved within each department.
- Process and audit travel expenses.
- Initiate purchase requisitions.
- Process change orders to contracts.
- Provide procurement card support for small departments on an as-needed basis.
- Coordinate all property claims with the State Treasurer's Office.