We are pleased to accept membership applications at two levels: regular and trainee. Regular members have a career or secondary interest in pain research as evidenced by publications. Trainees are graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, or medical/dental residents in a training capacity at the University.
Benefits of Center Membership
- Eligibility for seed funds to launch major collaborative grants and investigator-initiated pilot projects.
- Participation in a biweekly CACPR Pain Interest Group (PIG) meeting (originally the SOD PIG) with the opportunity to discuss new and ongoing research or new ideas that need feedback in an informal setting.
- Participation in quarterly CACPR meetings of members to brainstorm opportunities for collaborative research projects and novel research directions.
- Opportunities to meet with invited pain research experts, as part of a regular seminar series.
- Invitation to participate in the annual retreat, including a research day with poster and other presentation opportunities.
- An invitation to participate in the semiannual UMB-JHU pain research workshop.
- Link your lab to the CACPR website.
Become a Member
Membership applications will be considered at monthly executive committee meetings. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to welcoming you!
CACPR Executive Committee Members:
- Susan Dorsey (SON) – Co-Director
- Joel Greenspan (SOD) – Co-Director
- Ronald Dubner (SOD) – Founding Member, Chair
- Cynthia Renn (SON) – Founding Member
- Richard Traub (SOD) - Founding Member
- Dianne Hoffmann (SOL) - Executive Committee Member
- Asaf Keller (SOM) - Executive Committee Member
- Lynn McPherson (SOP) - Executive Committee Member
- David Seminowicz (SOD) - Executive Committee Member