- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
- Students must submit a graduation application through SURFS by the stated deadline for the term they are planning to graduate.
|Graduation Term||Submission begin date||Submission deadline date|
|Fall 2019||August 1, 2019||September 9, 2019|
|Spring 2020||November 1, 2019||February 10, 2020|
- Dual-degree students, or students receiving more than one degree/certificate for the same term, must complete a graduation application for each degree/certificate they expect to receive.
- Students who submitted a graduation application but are later removed from the applicant/candidate list by their school/program are required to submit a new graduation application for the next term in which they are eligible.
Students may claim diploma in-person at the university commencement ceremony at the Royal Farms Arena.
Diplomas not claimed at the ceremony may be picked up from the Office of the Registrar during the three-week period beginning the Monday following the commencement ceremony. A valid photo ID is necessary to claim diploma.
Diplomas left unclaimed at the end of the three-week period, will be mailed to the address specified on your graduation application.
Diplomas with Latin honors designations (or other honor designations) will be mailed approximately 8-12 weeks after graduation or after the date in which you were certified to graduate, whichever occurs later.
SUMMER and FALL GRADUATES
There is no opportunity for SUMMER and FALL graduates to claim their diploma in person. Your diploma will be mailed to the address specified on your graduation application approximately 8-12 weeks after graduation.
All certificates will be mailed to the address provided on the graduation application approximately 8-12 weeks after graduation or after the date in which you were certified to graduate, whichever occurs later.